Emerging trends in Multidisciplinary research (ETMR-19)
Venue: Berlin, Germany
Date: August 10–11, 2019
EARC is organizing a multidisciplinary consortium ETMR 2019 to empower international scholarly community from Science and Social Science disciplines to uncover the state of research and experiment, with the aim of creating new insights. We intend to provide a unique platform to bring together scholars, practitioners, students, experts from educational institutions, companies, and societies to disseminate knowledge and discuss their most recent high-quality research work with other experts in their research fields.
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the International Scientific Review Board consisting of over experts from different countries.
Each abstract will be reviewed by 3 to 4 reviewers and scored on the basis of the criteria.
Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract(s) within 07 working days after submission. Amendments to the abstract are possible 10 days before the conference date.
All papers presented at the conference will be published with unique Swedish ISBN number.
Please remember that registration is completed when the conference fee is paid.
The conference fee covers Access to All Day 01 Sessions, Coffee break & Lunch during the conference, and Conference Material. Authors/Attendees will receive the Proceedings and the Certificate of participation.
All other expenses of the Authors/Attendees are not covered within the conference fee. Conference organizers and sponsors are not liable for any other unforeseen circumstances and will not mediate in any Visa/travel/accommodation process due to varying bureaucratic policies of EU states.
– Bank wire transaction charges are not covered by conference organizers.
– Must send your payment RECEIPT to the conference E. mail (email@example.com).
– The Student Authors/Attendee need to provide proof of student status.
– Conference fee is non-refundable.
– Please advise for your meal category (Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian) when sending registration confirmation.
09:00-09:30 – Registration
09:30-10:00 – Opening Ceremony
10:00-10:30 – Networking & Refreshments Break
10:30-12:30 – Presentation Session 001
12:30-01:30 – Lunch Break
01:30-03:30 – Presentation Session 002
03:30-03:45 – Coffee Break
03:45-04:45 – Session 3
04:45-05:00 – Closing Ceremony
Conference second day is reserved for participants own tourism activities (expenses will be borne by him/herself). Let discover the beautiful history and sightseeing of Europe!
Final Paper Submission
- The full article must be submitted as a MS Word file in DOC or DOCX format (PDF format is not accepted).
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the English used is clear, concise and coherent. This is especially important if English is not your first language.
- Regarding paper formatting, please follow APA-6 guidelines. Full Paper must not exceed Single Space 05 Pages. Font: Times New Roman, 12 size.
- All abstracts/papers should be submitted electronically through the online submission system.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- All abstracts must be submitted and, if accepted, presented in English.
- The paper author is responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have agreed to be listed on the paper.
- The language of the conference is English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
- For oral presentation please bring power point presentation slides. Your presentation is supposed to be 15 minutes followed by a 5-minute question-answer session lead by the track/session chair. You will be provided a laptop connected to the internet and a projector in the conference room. You are allowed to use your own computer.
- Video recordings (.avi, .mp4, and .flv) of virtual presentations will be played at the related session, and presenters will be connected via Skype. Thus, the audiences will be able to ask their questions to the presenter of the virtual presentation.
- For poster presentation, Poster size will be 60cm*84cm. Please make sure to bring your posters in the conference. You will be shown the assigned place for your poster when you register at the registration desk.
- Venue: Holiday Inn Berlin City East-Landsberger.
- Address: Landsberger Allee 203, 13055, Berlin, Germany